Fairbanks Paddlers will host our third virtual slide show / video night of the season on Thursday, March 18 at 7pm Alaska Time over Zoom.
For this event, we have reached out to members to gather a number of short videos or slideshows of 3 to 15 minutes for a evening of crowd-sourced paddling imagery.
UPDATE: The show shaped up to be quite the mini-festival. More than 40 households joined us over Zoom on Thursday, March 18 at 7pm Alaska time. The session was recorded and posted to YouTube.
Presenters shared short videos and slide shows of 15 different paddling experiences:
- Inna Rivkin – Beaver Creek and Middle Fork Koyukuk
- Barry Whitehill – Birch Creek and Atigun / Sagavanirktok
- Dave Hamilton – Atigun / Sagavanirktok
- Jeremy Worrall – Gulkana and Nenana Reindeer Hills
- John Schauer – Chatanika and Willow Creek
- Brendan Wells – Tebay River
- Shannon Busby & Evan Sterling – Copper River to Yakutat
- Alayah Brunty & Nathalie Croteau – Paddling Access for All
- Christine Huff – Underground Kayaking – Crystal City, Missouri
- Don and Tracie Pendergrast and Cam Leonard – Boundary Waters
- Ron Yarnell – Zambezi Canoeing
From Alaska to Africa, The show proved to be a fun mix of weekend trips and expeditions; placid waters, swift streams, and Class V whitewater. Whether your water craft of choice is a canoe, kayak, packraft, inflatable kayak, raft or all of the above, you’ll see Alaskan boaters having fun in all of these.
Zoom Meeting Link:
Topic: Fairbanks Paddlers Slide Show
Time: Mar 18, 2021 07:00 PM Alaska
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 998 1725 1776