Thanks to all of you who came out on the evening of May 11 to clean up the Chena River through town. About 20 people came out and together we pulled about 700 pounds of trash out of the river between Graehl Landing and Pioneer Park. This has been duly reported to American Rivers, which has been sponsoring river cleanups throughout the country and keeping track of the results. We are also recognized by the Tanana Valley Watershed Association for our commitment to keeping the banks of the Chena River cleaned up. Thanks again to everyone who came out.
- Annual Meeting and Potluck – November 10, 2017
- Nenana Wildwater Festival – August 4-5, 2017
- Six-Mile Whitewater Festival, August 12, 2017
- Packrafting Awareness Presentation – June 12, 2017 at Beaver Sports
- Beaver Sports Paddle Race Series
- Reindeer Hills Overnight – June 17-18, 2017
- Lake and Trail Festival – June 10, 2017
- Report on the 2017 Chena River Cleanup
Nothing from December 11, 2017 to February 11, 2018.